Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Summer Stripes

Somehow stripes have yet again returned to my blog...I know, not a shocker there! I just love striped tops and dresses, what can I say?! What makes this dress different though is that the stripes are very small and it is actually an A-line style. Whether running errands or throwing this on for a pool party, I already know that this dress is going to be a piece that I will wear a ton this Summer. 


It's just one of those dresses that is so flattering yet simple and to add to it, I changed things up and actually wore silver jewelry! I feel like lately I've been wearing gold jewelry so much even though I own a ton more silver jewelry than gold...anyone else have this problem or is it just me? Anyways, if you are interested in checking out these cute clothing items, they will all be linked below as usual!








Dress: Forever 21 / Vest: BP. / Sandals: Sam Edelman / Necklace: Tiffany & Co. / Bracelet: Chloe & Isabel - Retro Glam Square-Cut Crystal Bracelet 

Thanks for reading!

xoxo Kendall Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment