Monday, June 22, 2015

Sneaker Style

As much as I love cute sandals and anything heeled, some days, especially when I'm going to be doing a lot of walking, it's just comfier to throw on a pair of sneakers! For today's look, I'm rocking my white converse, which I'm currently obsessed with! I think everyone needs a pair of these...they go with practically everything! Anyways, going with the casual look, I kept jewelry to a minimum with just my DIY tassel bracelets (should I do a tutorial to show you how I made them?!) and I threw on a pair of sunglasses. 


As for the main outfit, this black and white striped t-shirt dress is seriously the comfiest thing! I never want to take it off. It's definitely a little on the shorter side though, so if you're not as daring, tuck it into a pair of denim or white shorts and you're good to go!









Dress: Brandy Melville - (from Nordstrom, not online) / Shoes: Converse / Bracelets: DIY / Sunglasses: Ray-Ban 

Thanks for reading! Happy Monday; let's make it a good week!
xoxo Kendall Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment