Thursday, May 28, 2015

California Casual

Does anyone ever get sick of pants like I do?! Part of what I love about Summer is getting to wear skirts and dresses. Not only are they lightweight, but they are comfortable. While I'm sure I will still have a ton of Summer looks that include pants, for today I'm rocking a look that totally goes with the "no pants" state of mind.


I love that this look has the beachy California vibe to it while still having stylish aspects to it with the laid back accessories. Also, the kinda beat up sandals I have on are called Rainbow Sandals and they are truly a Californian thing to wear. With Rainbows, the more worn down, the better and comfier they are!














Top: Billabong / Skirt (old, similar here): Mossimo Supply Co. / Fedora (old, similar here): BP. / Sunglasses: Ray-Ban / Love Bracelet: Alex & Ani / Initial Bracelet: Alex & Ani  / Clutch: Hobo / Sandals: Rainbow Sandals 

xoxo Kendall Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment