Wednesday, May 13, 2015

For the Love of Pink

Every once in a while I come across a deal on a clothing item that cannot be beat and of course I have to make a purchase! The other day while shopping, I decided to venture into H&M and after thinking that there was nothing I needed in the store, I happened to spot this adorable three-quarter sleeved lightweight sweater. It gets better...H&M was having a weekly deal, so the sweater was only $4.99!! I know, I was in shock too and of course had to buy this one as well as one in a different color, which you will probably be seeing very soon here on the blog ;)


With pink being my favorite color, I love the pink pattern woven into this sweater. Plus, I think the little pop of color makes it totally appropriate for this time of year! White jeans further make this look have the fresh Spring-like appearance while still keeping you warm for the May gray. While I'm not sure if the sweater is still on sale, the regular price of it was still a steal! Also, all the other outfit details are at the bottom of this post!












Sweater: H&M / Pants: Hudson Jeans / Necklace: Kendra Scott / Sandals: Target / Bracelet: Steve Madden / Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

xoxo Kendall Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment