Thursday, May 7, 2015

Sparkle Up Your Hair Routine

Lately I have been loving jeweled headbands! Whether you are just trying to add a little sparkle to your everyday look or a dressy outfit, wearing one is a great way to change up your hair routine. 


Everywhere I go I have been seeing these gorgeous headbands and while the two thicker headbands (which are from Anthropologie) I'm showing you in the pictures below are a few years old (the thinner headband is still available!!!), I have linked quite a few similar options below so that you can get this look. Whenever I wear one of these I get a ton of compliments and I think they look good with all types of hair and different hairstyles. 









Similar Options:





Have a good evening! It's almost Friday!!
xoxo Kendall  

No comments:

Post a Comment