Saturday, May 30, 2015

Real Techniques Blush Brush - My Thoughts

As many of you know, in addition to having this fashion blog, I also have a YouTube channel where I talk about beauty tips and makeup! With that being said, I like to share my videos here on my blog as well and tonight I wanted to let you know about my beloved Real Techniques blush brush! 

From the first day I tried this brush, I've loved it! It is soft and fluffy, which allows it to evenly distribute blush across the cheeks and create a natural flush that can definitely be buildable. What's even better is that this brush is less than $10! It quickly became a staple in my collection and even after almost 9 months of use, it has continued to perform the same as it did on day one. For a more detailed review and demo, click the video below and don't forget to subscribe to my channel ;) 


xoxo Kendall 

No comments:

Post a Comment