Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Summer 2015 Trends

Summer 2015 Trends

Things are crazy right now with this week being the last one of my Spring semester. Luckily, I found a little time to share with you all the trends that I think will be huge this Summer! These are styles that I have seen everywhere I've been recently and all are super Summer appropriate! I am definitely going to be picking up some of these items and partaking in these trends!! Also, all items in the picture above will be linked next to the numbers below!
  1. Pineapple Tote Bags - Pineapples are seriously all over the place right now! I've seen them on shirts, purses, even shorts! I am loving this fruity trend ;)
  2. Retro Cat Eye Sunglasses - I don't know what it is about these glasses, but I'm obsessed! How cute would these be with a bathing suit?! 
  3. Bright Green/Mint Nail Polish - Bright colored polish is always easier to get away with in the Summer! It would be so cute for a tropical getaway.
  4. Kendra Scott Earrings - Anything Kendra Scott is totally in right now! The pop of color is perfect for Summer!
  5. Tassel Bracelets - Out of all these trends, this is the one I have been seeing the most. From necklaces to earrings to bracelets, so many things have tassels on them right now. 
  6. Pointed Toe Flats - Pointed shoes just seem to spice up any outfit you pair them with!
xoxo
Kendall Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment