Friday, May 29, 2015

The Seersucker Dress

I'm truly convinced that wearing the right outfit can really set the tone for the entire day! For me, when I'm dressed in an outfit I love, I feel more confident and am even more positive than usual. While today's look is not super extravagant, I seriously felt like a million bucks! Looks like this one are my favorite thing to wear during the Summer! It's so easy to slip on a dress and pair it with some cute accessories!


I'm obsessed with the seersucker fabric of this strapless dress, but what I really love about it is the v-detailing on the front of it! It really breaks up the pattern and makes it unique. Also, I have been taking this little pink cross-body with me everywhere lately! It's super lightweight and provides a pretty pop of color! What's your go-to Summer look?! Comment to let me know! 













Dress: Old Navy / Sandals: Tory Burch / Purse (pink one in stores): Old Navy / Necklace: Kendra Scott / Sunglasses: Ray-Ban / Bracelet: Steve Madden

Thanks for reading!

xoxo Kendall Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment