Wednesday, December 23, 2015

A Holiday in Houndstooth

For as long as I can remember, I've always loved dressing up! Any excuse to wear a pair of heels and I'm there! What can I say, I'm a total girly girl! As I was going through my closet a few weeks ago, I realized I had this older houndstooth coat that I had been neglecting (as to why, I have no idea) & I was inspired to create a look around it that is classy, but glam. 


I think a bold printed coat and coated black pants are perfect for any dressy outing this time of year. It's the perfect combo to stay warm while remaining stylish. I also felt like a little sparkle was necessary for this look, so I threw on one of my latest necklace obsessions from Rocksbox, but if a statement piece like the one I'm wearing is too much for your taste, I think a dainty silver or gold necklace would look amazing as well. Then I paired this gorgeous Dooney and Bourke bag with the outfit that is both simple and sophisticated (ps...you can see more of my nail look here). Also, can we talk about my shades...I definitely feel like I'm channeling my inner Audrey Hepburn in my cat eye sunglasses!  










Jacket, old, similar here, here and here | Pants | Heels | Purse | Sunglasses similar here | Bracelet | Crisscross Ring | Necklace via Rocksbox, get one month free with code beautybykendalllynnxoxo

Thanks for reading!
xoxo Kendall

No comments:

Post a Comment