Wednesday, December 9, 2015

The Denim Lab Style

If I'm being honest, sometimes finding the right pair of jeans can be difficult! I always end up buying the wrong size or not trying on a certain pair because I don't think they will look good on me...yes, I could go on and on. Recently though, I had the opportunity to visit The Denim Lab and I can definitely say that after my visit I have found the right fit!


Located at The District, The Denim Lab is a store whose main goal is to help people find the perfect pair of jeans! With its Jean Genie, a customer can be guaranteed to have expert help in finding a pair that not only fits size wise, but also goes with one's style and body type. Trust me, with 14 premium brands and a large number of styles and colors, this store truly has a pair of jeans for everyone. I definitely plan on heading back soon to not only shop for more jeans (I can never have enough!), but to shop their large selection of super cute tops!     

For today's outfit, I went for a bolder look with this patterned top & cranberry lip, but balanced it by pairing it with some classic pieces like my new favorite bucket bag and go-to floppy hat. I am obsessed with the flowy Free People top I'm wearing in this look and don't even get me started about the pants I have on! I like how the trim of the ankle is distressed and in general, the pants are SO comfy. I honestly never would have picked them out for myself, but after the Jean Genie, Mike, encouraged me to just try them on, I fell in love. They fit me perfectly. 












Top (Free People) & Jeans (Joe's Jeans in store at The Denim Lab | Bucket Bag | Hat, sold out, nearly identical here | Necklace c/o | Booties | Rings via Rocksbox, get one month free with code beautybykendalllynnxoxo | Lip Cream - Copenhagen | Bracelet  

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to check out the Denim Lab here.
xoxo Kendall 

No comments:

Post a Comment