Thursday, December 3, 2015

Gifts for the Beauty Lover

Gifts for the Beauty Lover

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16

Since it's the time of year where many of us are stressing over finding the perfect gifts for all the loved ones in our lives, I'm hoping I can ease some of your burden this year with a series of gift guide posts! For this first gift guide I'm sharing, I wanted to focus on all things beauty (my fave!!). I'm sure many of you get into the habit of repurchasing the same makeup items all the time. While this is totally acceptable, I think the holidays are a great time to give someone (or maybe treat yo'self to) beauty-related items that they normally wouldn't purchase for themselves. Last year for Christmas I received the Clarisonic Mia 2 and I have been loving it all year long! It makes for an amazing gift that's totally unexpected. If you want to spend a little less, you could give a sparkly nail polish like this one (it would look cute gifted in a cello bag with a ribbon) or you could pick up the Beautyblender, which is one of my holy grail products! Whatever you end up choosing, I'm sure it will be perfect! It really is the thought that counts!

Also, if you want some more ideas, watch the video below to see the products I was loving in November! Many of these items would be perfect for stocking stuffers!


Thanks for reading & watching! Don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel here.
xoxo Kendall 

1 comment:

  1. I love these gift ideas! I asked for a clarisonic for Christmas! I'm glad to hear you love yours!

    Molly | www.stylemissmolly.com

    ReplyDelete