Monday, December 21, 2015

Edgy Classic

A while back I shared my experience with The Denim Lab (see post here) & today I'm excited to be sharing another styled look that I created with key pieces I found at the store!


After searching through the large variety of styles and brands The Denim Lab has, I found these jeans and well, lets just say it was love. While I usually lean towards dark washed denim, I found this light faded wash to be beautiful and I like how the pants are a little edgy with the distressed legs. To counter the edginess, I paired classic pieces with the jeans including the super cute gray top (also from The Denim Lab) and this beautiful bag. The top is seriously so soft and a piece that will remain stylish for years to come. Then for a little sparkle, I threw on a jeweled necklace that is totally holiday appropriate and my favorite pointed flats, both of which make the look a little more put together and timeless.









Top, in store at The Denim LabJeans | Purse | Pointed Flats | Charm Bracelet | Crystal Bangle |  Jeweled Necklace via Rocksbox, get one month free with code beautybykendalllynnxoxo | Burberry Sunglasses, old, similar here

Thanks for reading!
xoxo Kendall 

1 comment:

  1. snowpeak titanium flask
    snowpeak 출장마사지 titanium Flask. - $1.50 titanium trim as seen on tv each. - $1.50 each. - $1.50 each. - $1.50 each. - $1.50 each. - $1.50 smith titanium each. - $1.50 each. ford focus titanium hatchback - titanium flat iron $1.50 each. - $1.50 each.

    ReplyDelete