Tuesday, December 1, 2015

The Perfect Plaid

I'm sure we can all relate to having WAY too many scarves in our closet (or is it just me?!). I have so many different ones of various textures, prints, fabrics; you name it, I probably have it! With that being said, the last thing I need to buy is another scarf, but when I was gifted this one over the Thanksgiving holiday, I fell in love!


Plaid scarves can be hard because they often have colors in them that don't go with many items in your wardrobe, so when I laid my eyes on this one, I knew it was perfect! Camel, black, and white are colors that go with so many of my clothing items because all three are neutral colors (my fave!!). With this perfect plaid scarf as my inspiration piece, I styled this beautiful neutral look that is definitely going to be one of my go-to outfits! 

With the scarf making a statement itself, I decided to keep the rest of the look simple, pairing some of my favorite basics with it such as these Hudson jeans and my beloved pointy flats! The shirt is actually old, but I'm sure every girl has a basic cream top in their closet that would work just as well. Then for a pop of color amongst this very neutral palette, I put on my FAVORITE red lipstick that's actually from the drugstore! Yay for affordable makeup! 











Scarf | Pants | Top, old, similar with fringe here | Pointed Flats | Purse | Bracelets | Crisscross Ring | Sunglasses | Red Lipstick

Thanks for reading!!
xoxo Kendall 

No comments:

Post a Comment