Thursday, December 24, 2015

Classic Christmas Glam

Happy Christmas Eve loves!! With so many people dressing up tonight and tomorrow, this morning I wanted to share a holiday appropriate look that is not only classic, but very glamorous. 


As I have said many times before, I'm all about dressing up and being girly so when I saw this skirt I knew I had to have it! I think a black midi skirt is something every girl should have in their closet because it can go with so many different looks and can be worn to a variety of occasions since it's not revealing. To go with the skirt, I chose to wear a long sleeve gray top with lace shoulder accents and put on strappy black heels. Any top would go with this skirt, but I love how the black lace looks with the shadow stripes on the skirt; both provide great texture. To complete the look and make it look more holidayish (yep, I just made that word up!), I chose to carry this beautiful Dooney & Bourke crossbody and wear bright red lipstick. Perfect for kissing under the mistletoe right ?! ;) 












Skirt | Top, similar here and here | Heels | Purse | Sunglasses | Necklace | Stud Bracelet | Crisscross Ring | Lipstick

Thanks for reading! Happy Holidays!
xoxo Kendall 

No comments:

Post a Comment