Wednesday, December 30, 2015

A Little Sparkle - NYE Outfit

Wohooo! It's almost a new year! Can you believe it?! I honestly don't know where 2015 went! Before we jump on into 2016 though, we have one big celebration to get through...NEW YEAR'S EVE!! 


As I was thinking about NYE today, I realized that it should be one of my favorite nights of the year! It's the perfect excuse to dress up & be super glam without being judged. Bring on the sequins and everything that sparkles!! 

For this look, I started with a sequined top (pink of course!) and then paired it with my black midi skirt that you previously saw in this post during the holidays. I love finding new ways to style pieces I already own! Then to add some more sparkle I put on a statement necklace that I received in my latest Rocksbox! It's NYE, why not wear a lot of bling?! 














Skirt | Top, similar here and black version here | Heels | Bangle Bracelets | Crisscross Ring | Clutch | Necklace via Rocksbox, get one month free with code Beautybykendalllynnxoxo

Thanks for reading! 
xoxo Kendall

No comments:

Post a Comment