Friday, December 11, 2015

Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Her

Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Her

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15

While the bigger gifts you receive for the holidays can be pretty exciting, growing up, I always loved opening my stocking stuffers! There is something so fun about the smaller gifts and many of times I received unique little items I wouldn't have expected. It seems as though many people get the bigger Christmas items crossed off their list, but them panic trying to find the stocking stuffers, so this year, I wanted to share some ideas that would be perfect for women. I honestly think this anti-stress coloring book is such a cool gift & this lipgloss...lets just say its amazing!! Want to give something trendy? Faux fur pompom bag charms are definitely in style. I've been seeing them EVERYWHERE I go while out doing my Christmas shopping and well, I ended up purchasing one for myself! Do you have any good stocking stuffer ideas?

Thanks for reading!
xoxo Kendall 

No comments:

Post a Comment